Welcome to our Online Enrolment System.
This system allows you to:
- Enrol in courses and exams
- Pay your annual student tuition fees
Please note that all students must enrol under the Active status for the 2014-2015 academic year. Students working towards the PERC requirements only can enrol under the Non-Active status and upgrade their status later in the year, once their PERC is met and they apply for graduation.
Before proceeding, please take the time to review the links along the left hand side navigation bar on this page to help your proceed through the enrolment process as smoothly as possible.
Mark your calendar for our enrolment deadlines and other important deadlines for 2014-2015:
Students are advised to enrol early for Laurentian courses, since courses fill up quickly and often before the enrolment deadlines posted above.
Quick Tips about Enrolment:
- Update your address before entering the enrolment system below to avoid complications.
- Course prerequisite must be met before enrolling in CGA courses. Please see the CGA Course Prerequisite Schedule for details.
- Enrolments will not be processed until payment is received. For payments by cheque, please attach your cheque to your “Enrolment Summary” and drop off or mail to the CGA Association office.
- Courses can reach maximum capacity, so students are advised to enrol early to avoid disappointment.
- If you require assistance, contact a Student Advisor for assistance at email@example.com.
All the best in your studies this year!