Filing a Complaint
If you want to file a complaint, you should do the following:
- Before filing a complaint with the Association, attempt to resolve the matter through discussion with the member or student.
- If you are unable to resolve the situation, contact Edward Tanaka, Manager, Regulatory Practices, at (604) 629-6385. He may be able to address your concerns to your satisfaction.
- Complete the Complaint Form [PDF - 64KB] and send to:
Private & Confidential
Chair, Ethics Committee
Certified General Accountants Association of British Columbia
300-1867 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6J 5L4
Anonymous information regarding the conduct of a member or student is not generally accepted. All complaints must:
- Be in writing,
- Be supported by documents, and
- Be signed by the complainant.