Most View Pages

Filing a Complaint 

If you want to file a complaint, you should do the following:


  1. Before filing a complaint with the Association, attempt to resolve the matter through discussion with the member or student.
  2.  If you are unable to resolve the situation, contact Edward Tanaka, Manager, Regulatory Practices, at (604) 629-6385. He may be able to address your concerns to your satisfaction.
  3. Complete the Complaint Form [PDF - 64KB] and send to:

Private & Confidential 

Chair, Ethics Committee
Certified General Accountants Association of British Columbia
300-1867 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC  V6J 5L4

Anonymous information regarding the conduct of a member or student is not generally accepted. All complaints must:

  • Be in writing,
  • Be supported by documents, and
  • Be signed by the complainant.



Career Centre 

Protecting The Public 


design & integration:
Certified General Accountants Association of British Columbia.
300 – 1867 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6J 5L4
T: 604.732.1211 TF 1 800.565.1211 F: 604.732.1252