CGA-BC believes in celebrating members who have made outstanding contributions to the Association, to their communities, and to the profession. Their achievements and contributions are vital to the growth of our designation and the enhancement of our reputation.
Do you know a fellow member who is deserving of special recognition?
Nomination forms should be submitted by March 15 each year.
CGA-BC grants the following awards:
- Ambassador of Distinction Award, recognizes individuals who have displayed exceptional leadership in their efforts to positively promote the CGA designation in the areas of student recruitment, the business community, academia, or government.
- CGA-BC Community Service Award, recognizes exemplary voluntary community service.
- Chair's Award for Education to an educator who has provided distinguished service to CGA-BC
- Fellowship Designation, award granted by CGA-Canada in recognition of exemplary service to the Association, the profession, or the public.
- Harold Clarke Award of Merit, awarded for outstanding service to CGA-BC or to a community or charitable organization.
- Honorary Membership, is awarded for contribution to the general welfare of the Association. Honorary Membership is the most significant recognition that can be offered to a member of the public.
- J.M. Macbeth Award of Merit, given for outstanding service at the chapter level.
- Life Membership Award, the highest honour that CGA-BC can bestow on a member.
- R.W. (Bill) Caulfield Award for Leadership, recognizes visionary leaders working in business, public service, public office, or community activities. Recipients are ethical role models who set the highest standards of integrity and encourage bold thinking.